Washington cheesemakers scored plenty of wins at the 2022 American Cheese Society Judging & Competition.
The winners were announced at an awards ceremony on July 22, 2022, during the ACS Annual Conference in Portland, Oregon.
The following WASCA-member creameries brought home awards:
- Appel Farms Cheese (Ferndale)
- Beecher’s Handmade Cheese (Seattle)
- Cherry Valley Dairy (Duvall)
- Daniel’s Artisan (Ferndale)
- Fantello Farmstead Creamery (Enumclaw)
- Ferndale Farmstead (Ferndale)
- Harmony Fields (Bow)
- Samish Bay Cheese (Bow)
Congratulations to all Washington cheesemakers who submitted cheeses for this year’s competition. You are all winners in our book!
To see the full list of winners, visit the 2022 list on the ACS J&C website.